Monday, November 12, 2012

Our life in pictures


E's field trip to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch. You can see her princess backpack. The boys and I went along as well!










New dress up




What happens when I let them brush their teeth by themselves...



My big helper (making banana bread) The stool is the perfect height. 


Homecoming!  I made the banner, torch, and medal. 



My own Curious George.





Two peas in a pod





Building is always more fun with a puppy hat.





I started out with good intentions - a little shaving cream with food coloring on cookie sheets at the dining room table.  Just for fun and to help stimulate their sense of touch. Not long after we began, I moved them to the bathtub, and then... well, boys will be boys as you can see.  





1 comment:

  1. So excited you started a blog! Great to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete