It's been about a month since J sliced his chin open falling up some stairs. I thought he might need stitches, but we ended up just treating him at home. It's still redder than what I thought, but it's not looking too bad.
David got a new 24" bike for his 9th birthday and has been loving it! A 21 speed.
The boys helped decorate their daddy's birthday cake.
Preschool craft involving mixing primary colors to make secondary colors, inspired by the book Mouse Paint.
The back of E's hair that I did for her choir concert. She has a small, cute bun on the top of her head.
Blankets left over from previous "boat rides" turned into a tent/fort. They had a "watch bear" guarding the entrance.
Today, Monday, involved going to a play center with a friend. I'm so glad she was there because our van died in the parking lot! Derek rode his bike to work (in 12 degree wind chill) and had important meetings all day. Thankfully, my friend stuck around with me for over an hour waiting for the tow truck, then took me home. But I couldn't get in. I had left the garage door opener in the van and the front and back exterior door were latched shut with a hook and eye:

So I couldn't even get to the interior where my key would work. So, she drove me to the repair shop so I could open the garage door opener and enter through the garage. It was a lot of in-and-out, moving around of carseats, not to mention almost 2 hours past lunch time... but God provided and I am thankful!
We ordered a set of books and I let the kids open the box, not realizing it was full of packing peanuts. The younger boys especially delighted in throwing them all over, cutting them up, etc. Here, J is helping clean up the mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment